Your living costs while a student will vary depending on your situation, 但你应该预计花费大约8英镑,每学年(9个月)生活费500元. 这只是一个指导数字, 当然, the amount you actu所有y do spend is very much down to lifestyle choice.
除了, there may be other forms of financial support available to you from UK g在nments, 这取决于你的情况和资格.
来自苏格兰的学生可能有资格申请学生贷款, 青年学生奖学金, 独立学生奖学金, 一笔额外的贷款和补助金 苏格兰学生奖励机构(SAAS).
学费贷款5英镑,500 are available to Scottish distance learning students on taught postgraduate courses. Full-time distance learning postgraduate students will also be able to access a £4,首次贷款500生活费. 更多信息请访问 苏格兰学生奖励机构(SAAS)
金融支持 for students from England, 北爱尔兰或威尔士
G在nment loans and grants are available to help c在 the costs of tuition fees and living costs. The types of loan and the amount of financial support that you are eligible to receive will vary depending on your circumstances.
You 可以 find the latest information on what financial support is available to you from these organisations:
- 学生贷款可用于支付学费 所有 合格的学生.
- 如果符合条件, the G在nment will lend you the money to c在 the full cost of tuition fees for every year of study. 这种贷款被称为学费贷款.
- The Tuition Fee Loan is paid directly to the University by the g在nment.
- 当你开始赚钱时，你才开始偿还贷款 在 £27,295 a year (England and Wales) or £19,895 (Northern Ireland).
- 还款取决于你的收入 不 你欠.
- All outstanding debt is written off after 30 years (England and Wales) or 25 years (Northern Ireland).
- You only pay back loans; you don't need to pay back grants, 奖学金或助学金.
英国政府有一个有用的 学生金融计算器 that shows you how the Tuition Fee Loan repayment system works for students from England.
学生 studying an eligible part-time undergraduate course should 不e that the Fee Waiver Scheme no longer exists and 所有 合格的学生 should apply for fee support under the 非全日制学费资助计划.
本科 students who have taken out the maximum student loan they are entitled to, and who are experiencing financial difficulties due to exceptional circumstances or an unexpected crisis, 可以 申请可自由支配的困难基金. Part-time undergraduate and postgraduate students are also eligible to apply
Full-time undergraduate students who are eligible for student loan support 可以 apply for assistance with the cost of formal registered childcare, so long as they have applied for the maximum student loan they are entitled to.
学生支持 可以 offer more advice on what financial support options may be available to you.
The student experience at 365速发国际【新鼎】有限公司 is one which is of great importance. Funding is available to our student body from money which has been donated by our generous alumni and staff community. Sm所有 grants from varying pots of money listed below help support travel, 住宿, additional academic study and projects to which any of our students are engaged in, which will be of benefit to the student and the University as a whole. 学生, 俱乐部, Teams and Societies as well as academics leading on student projects are 所有 eligible to apply for funding.
为学习STEM学科(科学)的女学生设立的基金, 技术, 工程和数学),
- Projects submitted for consideration must have an extra-curricular quality, 它们不应该成为学术研究的预期元素.
- Applications should clearly demonstrate the benefit which will be delivered by the project, in the case of project grants this should be a benefit to the University and/or the wider community.
- Within the finance section, appli可以ts should include 所有 expenses related to the project
- 从其他来源为项目的一部分提供资金的努力.g., fundraising 活动 or applications to other grant-making bodies) will be recognised by the Committee in ensuring that the project is viable. These should be reported in the finance section stating the source of funding and whether it is secured under the appropriate headings.
如果您不符合上述基金的标准, 然而, feel that your application will benefit and add value to the 在所有 student experience, 请申请 and be specific in your reasoning and the impact that your application will have if it is successful.
- +44 (0) 131 451 3386
Our generous bursaries combined with the flexibility to enter your honours degree programme directly into Year 2 makes Heriot-Watt an attractive option for A-Level and other entrants from England, 北爱尔兰或威尔士.