- Employers can submit their vacancies via our online vacancy system or by email to email@example.com. Telephone enquirers will be asked to follow up their telephone call by one of the aforementioned methods.
- The Careers Service does not pre-select students or graduates for any employer.
- We only advertise vacancies that comply with the employment legislation of the country where the job will be located.
- There is no charge made to employers for advertising vacancies.
- We require a minimum amount of information to compose a meaningful job advertisement. If the required information is not supplied, we reserve the right to reject that vacancy.
- We advertise vacancies on the Careers Service’s online vacancy system.
- We classify employers and job types using the AGCAS classification system.
- Vacancies remain on the public site until the employer’s specified closing date. 如果空缺被填补, the employer should log-in to the vacancy system immediately so that the vacancy can be withdrawn.
- 就业服务中心保留不接受的权利, 或撤回, 任何被通知的空缺，在任何时候.
The Careers Service can advertise the following kinds of vacancy:
- Graduate level vacancies for finalists with a future start date e.g. 传统的“挤牛奶”式毕业生招聘计划.
- Graduate and/or Finalist recruitment schemes available throughout the year.
- 本科生就业计划e.g. 夏季实习机会.
- Do not comply with the National Living Wage in the UK or any other aspect of employment law relevant to the country in which the job is located.
- 基于种族的非法歧视, gender, disability, 社会经济地位, age, 宗教、信仰或性倾向.
- We do not normally advertise work that involves any form of self-employment, 但保留这样做的权利，在我们的独家酌处. At minimum, we expect any organisation offering this kind of work to be willing to provide support and advice as needed with regard to tax returns etc.
We do not post advertisements for students to register with an agency.Important: We only advertise vacancies submitted by recruitment agencies on the condition that the employer is named in the vacancy entry and made available to our students and graduates.
If more than one agency submits the same vacancy we will act in favour of the first agency to contact us unless instructed otherwise by the employer. If an agency submits a vacancy already advertised by the employer in their own right or the employer submits a vacancy already sourced through an agency, we will advertise the employer’s own vacancy (removing / rejecting the agency versions as necessary) unless instructed otherwise by the employer.
- All the information you provide for the advert must be true and not misleading in any respect.
- We reserve the right to alter or edit your advert at our sole discretion.
- By sending your advert to us you are requesting that the advert appears on our vacancy system website.
- We shall place the advert on our website within a reasonable time of receipt of your advert.
- We subscribe to the AGCAS/Association of Graduate Recruiters/NUS Code of Best Practice in Recruitment.
- We do our best to ensure that all vacancy information complies with the AGCAS Equal Opportunities Policy and Code of Practice for Member Services
- We do not advertise vacancies that could be construed as unfairly or unlawfully discriminatory. 具体来说，我们不刊登以下职位空缺:
- 违反国家最低工资(NMW)立法(i.e. 提供低于最低工资的薪水或者根本没有薪水, 除非是注册慈善机构的志愿工作)
- 只指定特定性别的申请人, 种族背景或年龄，除非有法律上的例外.
- We do not accept liability for information provided by employers that is misleading or inaccurate, 我们在下面附上对此的免责声明.